Recent changes in national legislation in the field of construction:
- Law strengthening accountability in the construction industry.
- Order as of 4 June 2014 N 163 ((On Approval of DBN A.2.2-3: 2014 “Structure and content of design documentation for construction”)
- 3. Order of the Ministry of Regional Development of Ukraine as of 12.05.2014 № 135 “On Amendments ob f#1 DSTU –H B V.1.2-16: 2013″ Determination class effects (liability) and categories of complexity inconstruction projects”
- 3. Order of the Ministry of Regional Development of Ukraine as of 12.05.2014 № 135 “On Amendments ob f#1 DSTU –H B V.1.2-16: 2013” Determination class effects (liability) and categories of complexity inconstruction projects “
- 5. Resolution of the Caminet of Ministry of Ukraine as of 27 February 2012 р. №148 (on liability for violations in the field of urban development)
Building Rules and Regulations:
- DBN A.2.2-3-2012. Structure and content of design documentation for construction
- DBN A.2.1-1-2008. Engineering survey for construction.
- DBN A.2.2-1-2003. Designing. The composition and content of impact assessment in the design and construction of plants, buildings and structures.
- DBN V.2.5-75: 2013. Sewerage network construction and basic provisions design
- 5. DBN V.2.5-39: 2008. External networks and facilities. Heating networks
- DBN V.2.5-67: 2013. Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning.
- 7. DBN V.2.5-23: 2010. Electrical Design of civil objects.
- 8. DBN V.2.5-64: 2012. Domestic water supply and sewerage.
- 9. DBN V.2.5-74: 2013. Water supply. External networks and facilities
- 10. DBN a.3.1-5-2009 organization of building production.